Ownership and copyright
All of the content and materials available on our site are protected by copyrights, trade marks or other intellectual property rights and laws. No content or material on our site may be reproduced, adapted, linked to, distributed or used in any way without our prior written consent. However, you may print or download one copy of the materials on this site on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you adhere to all copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights and laws.
Terms and conditions of use
Use of our site is at your own risk. Whilst Kiistone PCSS has endeavoured to take all reasonable and appropriate care in the preparation of the content of this website and has no reason to believe that any information contained on this website is inaccurate, Kiistone PCSS does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of such information, or that such information is error free. Kiistone PCSS does not accept liability for any loss or damage which may result either directly or indirectly from reliance by you upon the accuracy or currency of information contained on this website including without limitation, where such loss or damage is a result of or contributed to, by the negligence of Kiistone PCSS.
We cannot guarantee the site will be available continuously.
Whenever you access this website, Kiistone PCSS may collect the following types of information from you:
- The IP address of your machine when connected to the Internet and the domain name from which you are accessing the Internet;
- The operating system and the browser your computer uses and any search engine you are using;
- The date and time you are visiting;
- The URLs of the pages you visit, as well as any other information you may explicitly provide in the course of accessing the website such as your name, gender, email address and other personal details such as telephone number.
Kiistone PCSS will not share information about you with any third party without your express written consent unless we are required to do so by law. The Privacy Act (1993) gives you the right to access and correct any information we may hold about you.
Links to third-party sites
Links to third party websites, unless specifically stated, do not imply any relationship with Kiistone PCSS. Kiistone PCSS does not control the content of such third party sites, thus accepts no responsibility for the information contained within.
Linking to the Kiistone PCSS website
Third party websites may link to this website provided the following guidelines are adhered to:
- If the Kiistone PCSS logo is used, it must not be modified or altered in any way
- Reference must be to the Permanent Caregiver Support Service
- Kiistone PCSS makes no guarantee that its website pages will remain consistent. Pages may be removed, renamed or changed without notice.